Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Final Four Saved by Duke?

NOOOOOOO. After David Stern pushed the button for the refs to gift wrap Duke a final four berth in the 2nd half of the Duke Baylor game, it made Jason Whitlock look like Nostradamus and me furious. I know I am a Duke hater, but it was brutal from what I've heard and seen.

At any rate, the final four teams are West Va, Duke, Butler, and Michigan St who have gutted their way through several wins and fought through injuries to reach here (with the exception of Duke of course). I am hoping for a Butler West Va final, but I wouldn't mind seeing Duke win and then get trounced in the finals by either Butler or Sparty.

I have no idea who is going to win but I'll find myself rooting for West Va and Butler so why not go with those teams.

Elite 8 Team
G DaSean Butler West VA
G Nolan Smith Duke
F Durrell Summers MSU
F Gordon Hayward Butler
F Epke Udoh Baylor

6th Man
Raymar Morgan MSU/Shelvin Mack Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment