Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness

Sorry for the lack of posting the last few days...

1st of all, I loathe you, Georgetown. Ahh I feel better for getting that out of the way...

The first day of the tournament was unbelievable. I don't even mind (that much) that I went 10-6 yesterday with all the upsets and close games. Washington (didn't pick) hit a last second layup by all everything G/F Pondexter, Northern Iowa (the guards name sounds like BabbaGanush) and Murray State (picked both) hit dagger jumpers to win their games while good ol Texas choked a game away. This was the best opening day that I could remember and many people agreed with me. Northern Iowa, Wake Forest, Murray State, Washington, Nova (awful officiating), BYU, Old Dominion, Tennessee, and New Mexico all won close games.

All-Thursday Team
Jimmer Fredette BYU
Ali Farokhmanesh N. Iowa
Quincy Pondexter Washington
Danero Thomas Murray St
Armon Bassett Ohio

6th Man
Ishmael Smith WF

No comments:

Post a Comment